Welcome to the ULC Minister's Network

Forums » Introduce Yourself

The Rapture of the Church in 2016? at the Last (7th) Trumpet.

• June 11, 2016 8:08 PM PDT
    I believe we are getting closer to the Lord's return. I wonder if it could be this year. Many including myself thought it was going to happen during the blood moons of 2015. The earthquakes, sun, moon and stars have shown many signs. What do you think?
  • July 2, 2016 11:52 PM PDT

Greetings  Sister Caitlin,

I  saw some free videos  on  Amazon  about  the  blood  moon  theory  but  the  one of the issues  I  had  with  it  is:   During  some  of  these  blood  moons,  Israelis  themselves and others around  the  world  could  not  view  the blood moons  due  to  the  weather  i.e. cloudy  skies  obstructing  the view  of  these  signs.   If  you  can't  see  the  sign,  is  it  a  sign at all? 

Shalom,  Chaplain  Julz

^ I [G-d] will pour out my Spirit on ALL flesh ^

This post was edited by Chaplain Julia Rachel McMahon Mreczko M.Div at July 2, 2016 11:54 PM PDT
  • August 4, 2016 7:07 PM PDT
    Yes, I understand that. I was recently thinking that because we are the bride of Christ and we are no longer Jew or Gentile then maybe it is just the sun moon and stars we are to watch. Sun getting brighter moon getting confused and mazzorath of the stars?
  • January 26, 2017 2:47 PM PST

Opps.

• 12 posts
    March 3, 2017 8:10 AM PST

I think that if you go by biblical teachings, no one is suposed to know when. If some hooplah starts about the end of days or a particular date will be the day, you can pretty much bet it isn't happening that day. Because no one is to know when for sure there will likely be no signs. There will be no rhyme or reason. It will just happen.