Welcome to the ULC Minister's Network

Forums » Introduce Yourself

Hi I'm Pastor Comrade Shelly Frances Kershaw

• July 24, 2017 10:17 AM PDT

Hi I'm Pastor Comrade Shelly Frances Kershaw. I'm an openly forgotten Australian intersex asexual liberation theologian born out of adultery and poverty ULC Monastry ordained minister. I'm currently completing a Bachelor of theology degree at Charles Sturt University United Theological College at North Parramatta NSW Australia. I'm in the process of going through Australian legal registration as a minister of religion under the Marraige Act of 1961. I am in the process of launching my own church. I would love to meet with you and talk with you. Has anyone thought about launching a Universal Life church branch in sydney australia? I would love to consult with everyone in the ULC on the idea. We certainly need a ULC branch in Australia because no church exists in Australia that ordains people starting at baptism. God, Jesus and the holy spirit's Word calling in my life to ordained ministery happened while I was involved in organising the No to pope protests of  may 2008. For the first 36 years of my life I had to fight for any church to baptise and confirm me because when I was born out of adultery and poverty I was deemed an illegal birth under Section 85 of the Queensland Children Services Act of 1965. It would be great if we had a ULC Australian branch and would certainly go a long way to winning equality and freedom in ordained ministry in Australia. God bless ULC Monastery. Your an answered prayer to freedom and equality in ordained ministry in Australia. 

God bless and love in struggle Pastor Comrade Shelly+