Welcome to the ULC Minister's Network

Forums » Introduce Yourself

Greetings from South Texas

• 1 posts
    December 4, 2016 10:21 AM PST

Although I have been ordained since June of 2015, I just recently began to become more active in preaching the Word of God! After a vist with a friend of mine who was determined to spread the word of Christ to the Hispanic community on the east coast, I was moved by his passion. I was looking at going the traditional route by getting my Master's in Theology; going through an established church, etc.., etc..., 

After speaking with my Baptist pastor about my goals (as well as the obstacles such as time and money), he reminded me that God calls upon us all to preach the Gospel. As a police officer, I saw so much evil in this world and saw how it affected public servants. This evil crept into their personal lives, destroying their marriages and families. I felt God calling me to reach out to my fellow officers and help them realize that our jobs opened the door for sin to enter into our own lives. Since then, I have created a blog called Blue Coat Ministries to help preach the word of God and reach people across the world. To view my blog, go to the following link: https://bluecoatministry.wordpress.com/

• 32 posts
    December 5, 2016 6:23 AM PST
    Welcome to ULC! Best wishes on your path. May your service bring joy and peace wherever you go.
    • 31 posts
    December 7, 2016 3:19 PM PST

You are spot on and this is a nobel calling. May you be blessed and those whom you serve.