Welcome to the ULC Minister's Network

Forums » Prayer Requests

My Dauhter's Easter Payer

• April 15, 2017 7:17 AM PDT

My daughter and I for Easter

I saw her on Wednesday at her therapist office and she said she loved me and gave me 2 Kisses and 2 hugs, yet she seemed distant.

She said she would think about seeing me on Easter Sunday,But I have had no word from her yet.

Please pray for us. Im very scared.

Dan

Here, we have a prayer for family to ask for God's help in strengthening a family's bond. Sometimes, members of our families can be the cause of a lot of stress and worry. - See more at: http://www.prayers-for-special-help.com/prayer-for-family.

Heavenly Father, Please shine your light upon my family. Give us strength to overcome all of the difficulties that we are dealing with now and protect us against any and all problems we may encounter in the future. O Lord, please bring us together as we are meant to be. May the love that binds us only grow stronger as we fulfill the destiny you have laid out for us.

Grant my family forgiveness for any sins we have committed. May we also forgive one another Lord, as it is sometimes difficult to do.

Bless us Lord, In your name I pray, Amen

Please Read - 1 Corinthians 7:14

"For the unbelieving husband is made holy because of his wife, and the unbelieving wife is made holy because of her husband. Otherwise your children would be unclean, but as it is, they are holy."