Welcome to the ULC Minister's Network

Forums » Introduce Yourself

My name is Dino and Iam an openly gay christian minister

• 12 posts
    June 25, 2017 10:22 AM PDT

Please look at my story and testimony and reach out to me on my profile page.My name is Dino and Iam an openly gay christian minister

I have been in the  sales and entertainment industry for years and I now  feel that the holy spirit God the father and the son ..is calling me into ministry traveling world wide as a new career and passion!

Many people with visions have told me in the past that I would become a preacher or minister well they were right and lets see were this

exciting ride to share the love of Jesus with the world will take me to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Amen!

Be Blessed Dino Puglia!

• July 24, 2017 9:49 AM PDT

Amen! Pleased to meet you Dino. I'm new here. My name is Pastor Comrade Shelly Frances Kershaw and I am from Sydney Australia. I am an openly forgotten Australian intersex asexual liberation theologian born out of adultery and poverty ordained minister. I am currently completing a bachelor of theology at United Theological College Charles Sturt University. I'm just going through the legal registration in Australia for my ordained ULC ministry under the marraige act of 1961 and launching my own church. Please come to Sydney to our CAAH Sydney marraige equality protests. Our next one is 1pm saturday 9th september 2017 at Sydney town hall. I have a really long resume that I will upload onto my profile page.

God bless and love in struggle comrade shelly+

• 12 posts
    July 25, 2017 2:08 PM PDT

www.godforgiven.comThanks and please check out our new site its in the construction phase and will launch world wide with hopes of visiting you down under in the future

• July 27, 2017 1:19 AM PDT

That's awesome! ULC modesto has also just ordained me. So now I'm ordained in both ULC monastery and ULC modesto. I wish Australian churches would ordain us intersex asexual liberation theologian forgotten australians they could learn a lot from ULC's dynamic, inclusive progressive ministery. :)