Welcome to the ULC Minister's Network

Forums » Prayer Requests

Prayers needed for my Daughter's to help her for once.

• 19 posts
    September 15, 2017 10:37 PM PDT

My Friends, most of you know my situation with my daughter who has Borderline Personality Disorder. I finally found someone that can help her. Her mother is stonewalling me as far as making an appointment with this Dr. She doesnt want to pay her share of the CoPays and feels I should pay it all. Please know that I raised my baby for 16 yrs without help from the mother. It seems she is only concerned with money. She will not work with me because of about $ 20 per month or even a bit more. She has never been there for my daughter. When my daughter and I had a falling out she turned to her mother. We had been getting along very well,but since this situation arose, my daughter has stopped texting me or seeing me. She has been poisoned with her mother adding to her fears. I dont know what to do. My daughter was all for getting help and medication. Now I cant even get the time of day from her. It is like Im being punished by the mother using my daughter's disorder and playing to her fears. I have even offered to pay all of the CoPays, Im on a fixed income and would gladly do it, but this joint custody matter gives her the power to stop treatments. Which she is doing. My baby needs help desperately. i will do anything that is needed to help her but her mother is just worried about herself and money. This woman owes me over $25,000 in back child support, which the Court is finally getting for me after many years of us being below poverty level. Im not asking for money Im asking for prayers for her mother to see the light and actually put my daughter ahead of her in life for once. She does not want my daughter,she just doesnt want me to have her. So please if you have the time and could say a prayer for us, especially for my daughter to get help I would be greatly appreciative for that help. I also welcome any advice that you may have for me in coping with this. I have a great opportunity to help my child, I just want to make it happen before she is at a point of no return. I told God to take me if that would help my daughter, for some reason Im still here. I pray all day,everyday for resolution, I dont know what is taking so long. I ask nothing for myself just for my daughter to be helped and us to be reunited. So please pray for my baby and if you have some left over say one for me so I may have the strength to carry on and help her.

Thank you for listening to me. God Bless You all I apologize for the length of this but Im really scared and dont know where to turn.

• 19 posts
    September 15, 2017 11:31 PM PDT

The title should read Prayers for my daughter's mother to help her for once.

Sorry I didnt catch it earlier

• September 16, 2017 12:54 AM PDT

9/16/17 2:37am. Good morning Danny. I always have time for prayer. I have read your message. God has shown me you are carrying a heavy burden that you should not have to carry. I will keep you in my prayers. As the Internet Prayer Line continues, Heavenly Father, I come to you with this burden Danny is carrying. I know you know the situation Lord. You said when 2 or more are Gathered in your name you are there. I ask you Lord Jesus to give Danny piece and eliminate the stress. I pray that you will touch the mothers heart and let her see a vision from you of what she has done in her sleep. I ask Lord that she be told to go to Danny and apologize for what she has done and said. I ask that she contact there daughter and apologize to her for interfering in getting the treatment the daughter needs. Lord we know money is not the object. I know you will provide the financial help needed for the daughters recovery of personality disorder to where she will be cured by your Spirit. Jesus you seen this posting, Please comfort Danny so that all of this comes together and forgiveness is said forth. The evil force of the Devil has come in to the picture, and in the Precious Name of Jesus I command you Satan to Leave the mother this very minute. You have no power over her or the family. These people are Children of God and no one else. Lord Thank you for having Danny contact me.  You know he needs all the prayer and support to getting this all taken care of. Relieve the stress from everyone. I pray that your daughter Danny will also feel the Holy Spirit come to her and show her there is nothing to fear and God will tell her she needs to apologize for the conflict that took place.  Danny I will keep you and the family in my prayers daily, and Know Have FAITH in God. God will come through and show everyone that Love is needed in the entire family. God will take away the hate should there be any.  God will heal the broken hearts. God will direct everyone to the right path the path of Faith, Love and Joy and to come to him when they get down.  I pray this in Jesus name, AMEN.  Danny please try and get some rest and do not dwell on any negativity. Get in prayer immediately where ever you may be. God will intervene and comfort the heart and soul.  Good night Danny, Will talk with you soon. God Bless you and God Bless mother and daughter.

• 19 posts
    September 16, 2017 2:34 PM PDT

Amen

Thank you and God Bless you and yours

• 3 posts
    November 29, 2017 7:09 PM PST

Amen. I speak to the Spirit that has hold of this child and I command it to loose it's hold and release this child in Jesus name I ask the Holy Spirit to go were no man of knife can go and do what no man can do, and if the child or parent has comitted and sin I ask the Holy Spirit to convict them of the wrong and ask for Forgiveness, in the name of Jesus of Nasurus Amen.